My Blog List

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ugh...

Finally I am off from work for a few days. My only goal the next few days, is rest, relax, and not stress. I need to take care of myself for the 1st time in a while. I just need a break from life, and stress. So my goal the next few days is just to rest, and relax.

Tonight I went to work, and it was just not good. I didn't feel welcome, or wanted there. I gave a friend home because she has a broken foot, and was riding a bike. I didn't even get a thank you, or anything, she gave me money for gas, but a Thank you would have made me feel better. maybe I am just being weird about it, but its just how I feel about the situation.

I'm sitting here, listening to some music, and on my teen support group website, answering some emails, and all I want to do is climb in bed and escape the world for a little while, so that is what I'm going to do. So if you don't see my publicly, shoot me a message, if I'm online, I'll reply.

I am running a fever again tonight. I know its because of the meds to help me pass these damn kidney stones. At least I think the infection is almost over....I am still in pain, but I am dealing with it...

WOW...I really need to stop listening to music....Herd a Song and now all I am thinking about is Emily....*Sigh* Its never going to get any easier, is it?

Oh well. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment