My Blog List

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life

Life right now has been hell. It has been throwing me all kind of obstacals, and to say the least I am not handling them very well. I am trying my hardest to keep from having a mental breakdown but I feel one coming on, and it scares me, because I have not felt this out of control with my life for a long time. (sigh)

I didn't sleep worth of shit last night. I had some of the worst nightmares ever. I woke up in a cold sweat about three times last night, it was just terrible...I had to get out of bed, and go outside to calm down. I can't ever remember being that scared from sleeping before with nightmares. It was terrible.

This morning I went to the store and bought some flowers, and brought them to the Cemetery and placed some at mom's grave, and some at Emily's grave. I cried, and cried, and talked, and than cried some more. I took a glance at my watch and realized that I had been there for over an hour, and decided to head back home. By the time I got home, I was all cried out, and now I just feel numb.

My entire house is clean, and I have laundry going, and I still feel like I can't do anything to keep me busy. I have to work on my teen site today, and that is going to be a challenge, since I am not feeling that strong today, but I have a commitment, and I have to hold up on my end. These kids are counting on me to help keep this site running, and I have to do it.

I have a home-made sauce going. I am making Chicken Parmesan for dinner tonight. It was one of mom's favorite meals in the world, and its one of the few things that I can cook and not screw up on. So that is what is for dinner tonight.

Well I guess thats all I have to share for today.

1 comment:

  1. Remember, I'm here for you, love. I'm proud of you for trying to keep yourself busy, for trying to focus on something you feel comfortable doing. And for remember that crying is healthy for you.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete