My Blog List

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I can't take much more of this shit!

I don't like drama. I never have. I never will. I hate seeing it happen, and I hate even more being part of it. Now two bitches have practically dragged me into bullshit, middle fucking school drama, and I can't take it any fucking more! 


These BITCHES...Won't leave me the fuck alone...One keeps texting me, and the other one, if she doesn't like what I have to say, she fucking goes after me, and attacks me some more! I can't fucking take it anymore!


I don't like being attacked. I don't like feeling this way. I was just sticking up for a friend, which i ALWAYS do, and what does it cost me...Pain...Hurt...Betrayal, and BULLSHIT...I never fucking Deserved this shit! I just am breaking apart! I am losing it...I just can't take it anymore!!!


Tonight i am just about to lose it. I am trying to keep my cool. I am trying to stay calm, but all I want to do is hurt someone, maybe myself, I don't know. I just know I can't take this crap anymore. 


Today has been hell to say the least, and now this is happening again...Are they doing it because they know they are getting to me...Are they doing this because they KNOW its hurting me...Are they doing this for fun, because it gives them something to fucking do. I don't know. I just don't know about anything or anyone anymore.... 


:(


I just want to crawl into daddy's arms, and have him hold me as I cry...


FUCK MY LIFE RIGHT NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment