My Blog List

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Today

Well last night, I didn't sleep well at all. I think it was more, I was afraid to sleep. The nightmares have started to come back, and they have really been shaking me up big time. I know they are not real, but still they shake me up pretty bad. I stayed in bed most of the night just reading my book "harry potter and the sorcerer's stone" till about Nine in the morning, than I started getting sick. I was up all day throwing up, or sleeping. I have spent pretty much the whole day in bed, or in the bathroom, it has not been fun at all. I hate being sick more than anything. My body is aching now. This is the 1st time that I am up and out of bed for the day. And its almost 11pm tonight. :( Sigh. Being sick sucks ass...

Guess I'm not in the mood to do a Lot of writing tonight. I have so much on my mind, but its not like anyone really reads what I write, or cares for that matter, so at this point I feel like I am just writing and talking to myself, and UGH. I just feel like shit. I want a HUG! Damnit to hell... I'm done.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment