My Blog List

Friday, December 9, 2011

I don't know what to title this.

I need to get laid. Not just for the sex, well maybe some of it is just for the sex, but I need to feel that connection with someone again. I am head over heals in Love with the most amazing man in the world and have been for over three years now. The only thing is, he is thousands of Miles away from me. The phone sex is fucking awesome, but after we are done, and we both have 'finished' I feel that depression seeking in. I feel that crash coming. I feel how depressed I am getting, and its because I WANT MORE...I want to be held, I want to be in someone's arms. I miss sex, I will not lie, and a Lot has changed since the last time I had sex, and there is SO much more I want to try, So much more I want to do. So much More I want to experience, but its more than just the sex. I want that Nice feeling, that safety feeling, the feeling like everything in the world has just come to a stop.


I want him here. I want to wake up tomorrow and my world be complete. I want him here, in my bed, with me, and still Loving me. I want to call him on my way home from work and tell him, I'm on my way home, is there anything he needs me to stop and get. I want us to be together. I hate the distance. I am getting sick of waiting, but I will wait till I take my last breath if I have to.







Well I guess that is all I have to say right now... I'm just venting more I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment