My Blog List

Monday, December 5, 2011

Life...

Oh life is just being a pain right now. I am trying to keep myself together, and not break down, but as it gets closer to the end of the month, I start getting more and more depressed...I can't believe its been almost three years since I lost my daughter....It seems like just yesterday, I was waking up in the hospital and having my mom telling me that Emily didn't make it...Its very hard on me...I try and stay strong and put on a smile, but at the same time, I feel like I don't deserve to be happy...


I am learning right now, that there are not a whole lot of people you can trust in this world anymore. I am learning that when shit hits the fan, people's true colors tend to come out, and I am not liking a lot of what I am seeing right now. Its like, really. If you are going to be this person than I really don't want anything to do with you. 


I was called a bitch today, and you know what, it didn't hurt me, it didn't upset me, hell it didn't even bother me, because I was called a bitch for stating a fact. I was called a bitch, for saying something I believed, and you know what, now I think of it, if that is what makes someone a Bitch, than I am glad to be bitch. I have no problem being a bitch. 


Today is already looking to be better than yesterday was. I had a scare this morning, I couldn't find my fucking debit card, only to find out my fucking roommate threw it in the fucking trash. Ugh, I was so pissed, but I found it, thank goodness. I would have had a breakdown if I lost it, because its my only source of income right now. 


Well I am heading off to get ready for work now. I am glad that I have work to escape tonight... Thanks to anyone who has been reading.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment